RSS

Saturday, October 9

A Few Days Out

So far I'm feeling really great. Yes, I still have incision site pain, gas pain and it's difficult to move, but I feel much better than I expected I would.Getting up and sitting down does get easier every day, but I still can't sit in one position for too long.

Sleeping has been an interesting and unexpected experience. I can't seem to sleep any longer than 5 hours. Seriously. I think I wake up whenever the pain meds wear off. So, I keep waking around 430 in the morning which is not ideal.

Eating has been a difficulty. I can't tell if I'm hungry or empty, even though with how little I have been eating, I should be empty and then some... I sort of feel full all the time. I'm hesitant to eat more or faster because I don't want to stretch the pouch out at all.... In my nutrition class back in August there was one lady who definitley had, and was basically told she already failed. I don't want to be her.

I'm not feeling weak or faint from a lack of calories, so we'll see how this progresses this week. I am technically allowed to move on to mushy foods on Tuesday, but  I don't think I will until I can accuratley guage my fullness and hunger levels.

0 comments: